Head of Wealth Development (BB-7D9B0)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
Description:Head of Wealth Development:0000FD99 Description
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Customer Value Management
Customer Value Management is vital in maintaining HSBC’s position as a provider of world-class retail banking and wealth management solutions, directing business development with a focus on customers. The team works to ensure the most appropriate pricing, products and promotions are directed to the most relevant customers, concentrating on building value, treating customers fairly and creating a superb customer experience.
The role is a Senior role, reporting into the Country Head of RBWM. It has direct accountability for ensuring strategic direction to the Wealth Management business of the Bank; grow and manage it by crafting the overall product proposition; Constantly improve and enhance the proposition, the product mix on offer and service deliverables to meet customer needs across customer segments of the Bank. The incumbent will be primarily responsible for the Wealth Management P & L that includes Investments, Insurance, Liabilities and Forex.
Building and maintaining a robust operational platform for Wealth Management with the right enhancements to drive customer value in terms of wealth strategy, investment research and advisory within the framework of ASP and Global Wealth Guidelines will also be critical.
· - Ensure a high level of compliance and control for all Wealth Products, including systems platforms, oversight processes, quality checks and reporting.
· - Ensure compliance with Group strategy/policies, managing approvals/changes, and monitor local Country analysis of risk, performance and financial results for Investment Products.
· - Contribute strongly to continuous improvement, to improved customer experience through the advocacy of a client centric sales culture incorporating TCF principles.
Product/ Functional Specialization:
· Expertise in one or more sets of products: Assets, Wealth, Liabilities
· Experience in developing/ working with Customer Propositions
· Expertise in one or more key functions: Marketing, Credit Risk, Analytics, Customer Service
· Post graduate degree is preferred though not essential
· Graduation or Post Graduation in Quantitative area is preferred but not essential
· Graduation or Post Graduation in marketing or business. Alternatively, relevant experience
Mandatory to successfully complete Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions training and post-course assessment, as required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India
calendar_today3 days ago