Learning Solutions Project Manager (BB-B3FB2)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
Job Description, people reimagining medicine for more than million people globally. That is also the number of people you may impact as our new internal consultant
Your responsibilities include but not limited to :
• Full financial responsibility for project budget, ROI, savings, productivity, vendor payments and ensuring project team output meets or exceeds assigned targets.
• Responsible for project level customer relationship management for Medical, Commercial and Technical operations customers
• Responsible for leading and coaching the project team on best practice, understanding of PLS services and identification of internal collaboration opportunities (PLS & NBS) to meet organizational objectives
• Responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction by delivering the best customer experience, quality of products and value to ensure highest recommendations and re-turn business. Directly responsible for driving CSat and NPS improvements for their customer group
• Applies solid instructional design methodology, including adult learning theory, interactive activities, and competency-based evaluations to ensure time spent in training is value added.
• Responsible for vendor management including selection from an approved list and manages the chosen vendor using agreed global vendor management approaches to ensure appropriate use of resources to design and/or deliver training programs
• Applies project management principles, processes, and tools to ensure on time and on budget delivery of training projects and clear communication with all involved stakeholders
Minimum requirements• Learning and Business related degrees of which one should be to Masters level. Project Management qualification. Train-the-trainer and/or instructional design qualification essential
• 3+ years Clinical or Pharmaceutical experience with deep understanding of Medical, Commercial and Technical Operations 5+ Years’ experience leading diverse (Cultural, Geographical) project teams with stretch targets and tight timelines within a matrix organization.
• 5+ Years managing learning project budgets of up to $1m including vendor and contractor management, experience managing project level P&L’s. 3+ Years working in a customer-facing role, ideally with an agency providing services into the Pharma industry. 7+ Years Knowledge of adult education theory and practice. Experience in managing multiple projects at the same time
calendar_today4 days ago