• Identify and manage engagement risks for area of responsibility.
• Independent of close supervision, develop high quality deliverables that are “clientready” the first time.
• Proactively share ongoing point of view and perspectives based on experience/expertise.
• Display strong listening and communication skills when interacting with client and team.
Engagement Governance :
• Develop governance and communication plans that facilitate smooth delivery of project.
• Provide engagement lead with consistent and frequent updates through written and verbal communications.
• Effectively track and/or escalate project risks and issues.
Thought Leadership :
• Independently research industry trends and support to shape innovative ideas and opinions for practice thought leaders.
• Actively contribute to research, development and authoring of consulting mindshare ie articles, whitepapers, and other collaterals via traditional and social media channels.
Business Development :
• Support RFI/RFP responses and other business development opportunities as needed.
Customer Relationship Management :
• Build and maintain trusted relationships with client stakeholder(s).
• Be seen as a “go to” resource that client wants to bring back for future engagements.
Practice Development :
• Draw conclusions from market/industry trends and client experiences to support in the design and build of new go to market service offerings.
• Support service line development and case study support through the gathering of industry best practices.
Revenue Management :
• Ensure personal utilization targets are achieved by working standard hours and actively seeking new opportunities well before current engagement ends (if possible).
Knowledge Management :
• Assist in creating client and/ or practice related materials (deliverables, solutions, industry best practices, standards and other knowledge artifacts) to Cognizant's knowledge management repository.
People Management :
• Actively support recruitment for campus candidates through preplacement discussions.