Systems Operations Engineer (BB-9FC54)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website
About the Role:
This role includes Production Support & Platform Support under ITIL in challenging production environment of critical banking applications. Expected to take complete Accountability & responsibility over deliverables. Should be efficient in decision making with good Partnership / Stakeholder Management. Should have extensive experience on Incident/Problem/Service/Release Management with primary technologies such as AbInitio/Informatica (ETL), Teradata/Oracle Exadata (DB), Cognos/B Reports, Autosys, etc. with good experience in triaging, troubleshooting & fixing complex technical issues.
• Challenging support role involving Application Support, Root Cause Analysis, Automations, Solution Proposals, Platform Support & Resiliency
• Accountability & responsibility over deliveries - Platform Upgrades / Migration, Automation & Instrumentation, Resiliency & Performance Improvement, Process Adherence & Improvement, Efficient Decision Making with Partnership / Stakeholder Management
• Production & Platform support involves being on standby for providing 24x7 support & responsible to maintain high availability of the systems & applications
• Responsible for Change & Release Management by being a gatekeeper and ensuring change/release issues are controlled through early engagement and efficient reviews
• Support the most complex technical issues & initiatives (Upgrade/Tech Refresh) for large-scale applications/systems/databases/other technical products/services.
• Development of technical support strategies & plans / Automation & Instrumentation to enable efficiency in restoration & stability
• Works on complex problems, debugging & propose solutions where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of complex business problems.
• Directs gathering of performance statistics to assist in determining hardware, software and tools needed to support projected transaction volumes, response time and system availability targets
• Perform Problem Management by identifying recurring/chronic issues, identify improvement areas & implement innovative/viable solutions that can result in operational efficiency/benefits.
• Provides the ongoing operational support for the ETL platform & nightly batch jobs assuring application health & scheduled data loads / workarounds on time
• Evaluate SLA, identifies gaps, suggest changes to assure supporting SLAs.
• As an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems. Leads projects and manages the work of less experienced staff
• Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain
• Ability to handle constantly changing priorities, remain productive and be able to multitask effectively during busy times
• Efficient communication with application stakeholders about application availability & platform updates including any application outages, issues, failures, availability delays etc.
• Ready to work in shift hours that spans between 6 AM to 10:30 PM IST & should be ready to work on weekends.
Market Skills and Certifications
• Dynamic Professional with min 6 Years of experience in technologies - AbInitio/Informatica (ETL), Teradata/Oracle Exadata(DB), Cognos/BI Reports
• Hands on experience on banking applications
• Scheduling Tools Preferably Autosys
calendar_today5 days ago