Software Engineer I A GBS IND (BB-B2796)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals. We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. * BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Shared Technology Services (STS) is a technology group providing solutions to the Global Business services group, which in turn caters to multiple Business like Consumer Wealth Solutions, Global Markets, etc. Major offerings of STS includes providing Technical experts spanning ETL, Dot Net, Mainframe etc. with varying competency skills as per need.
The Individual will be a part of Shared Technology Services STS providing ETL platform based solutions to multiple lines of business. Following established written procedures, guidelines and techniques, develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains, and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions. Individual contributor role; fully competent to work under general direction for the most of low to moderate complex projects and seeks guidance and technical direction from more senior associates or leads, as needed. Meet functional and non-functional requirements. Often responsible for the completion of a phase of a project.
• Understand the data model used by Informatica team
• Develop batch jobs / workflows using Informatica tool
• Work as a Developer as a part of Agile team.
• Perform Unit testing, Provide application support.
• Interact with Product Owner / Scrum Master / End users to understand new business requirements and enhancement requests.
• Develop Unix / Autosys scripts as per project requirements
• Resolve all Data Batch job related issues as per requirements.
• Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements.
• Participates in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle.
• Understands and utilizes basic architecture components in solution development.
• Codes solution and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria.
• Executes automated test suites (integration, regression, performance); collects results and flags issues.
• Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality.
• Adheres to team delivery/release process and cadence pertaining to code deployment and release.
Software Engineer I A - GBS
B.E./ B. Tech/M.E./M. Tech/BSC/MSC/BCA/MCA (prefer IT/CS specialization)
Certifications If Any
2 - 5 yrs
2 - 5 years of experience in ETL Informatica, fine tuning and performance optimization · ·
4 + years of strong SQL experience with relational databases (RDBMS)·
2 -4 + years of experience with UNIX shell scripting ·
1 + years of experience with Autosys
• Strong analytical skills
• A proactive approach to problem solving and think innovatively
• Strong problem identification and solving skills.
• Work well in a multi-disciplined team environment.
• Strong communication skills
• Excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Strong technical & people leadership skills
• Experience in working in a Global delivery model
• Experience in Banking domain
11:30 am to 8.30 pm. IST (Need to flexible as per business need)
calendar_today3 days ago