Instrumentation Engineer Level II (BB-F1913)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit
1) Detailed Engineering activities in Refinery, Petrochemicals Fertilizers, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, FMCG industries
2) Experience in Concept/Basic/FEED engineering and carryout out MTO for Costing purpose
3) Required to work as Instrumentation Lead engineer, experience in Inter discipline co-ordination, Instrument sizing calculation, Instrument procurement activities includes Data sheet preparation, Technical Bid Analysis etc.
4) Vendor drawings reviews and package vendor co-ordination.
5) Working knowledge of Preparation of Instrument bulk MTO.
6) Knowledge of SPI data base is added advantage
Degree in Instrumentation Engineering Exp - 11 to 15 yrs What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
calendar_today4 days ago