Software Sr Engineer (BB-72BE7)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology
Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology (CCIBT) enables the businesses and partners with stakeholders across the company on enabling business transformation through disruptive innovation technologies such as artificial intelligence/machine learning, quantum computing and block chain.
Wholesale Banking helps small, mid-sized, and large commercial and corporate companies succeed financially through businesses that include Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Corporate and Investment Banking, Investment Portfolio, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital.
CCIBT provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to clients across U.S.-based businesses through WIM's sub-brands, including Abbot Downing, Wells Fargo Advisors, Wells Fargo Asset Management, Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement & Trust, Wells Fargo Investment Institute, and Wells Fargo Private Bank.
About the Role
Our goal is to deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for Sales processes in Wells Fargo. Our Developers are key players in this objective, as they can leverage the Microsoft Dynamics CRM functionality to deliver customer requirements quickly with minimal customization.
You'll be a senior developer involved in designing and building solutions for complex business processes. Working predominantly in Agile scrum teams, you'll be involved in all phases of the project lifecycle - from low-level design and development through to deployment and post-production support.
- Taking impactful features from idea to implementation
- Working with stakeholders to help refine requirements and develop to those requirements
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
Must have at least 8 years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM development experience.
- 8+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Extensive hands on experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365 online & on-premise.
- Should be proficient in Customization, configuration and extending in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Possess good understanding of sales, marketing and service modules.
- Candidate should be able to perform requirement analysis and do a fit gap with OOB functionality.
- Should have good experience in designing & developing plugins, workflows, custom actions, custom workflow activities, business process flows & client side scripts.
- Participate in design, code reviews, project planning and estimation.
- Exposure to power platform is a plus.
- Experience in Banking domain is a plus
- Working experience in USD is a plus.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative team environment, excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- The flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to meet deadlines.
- The ability to understand team dynamics and use interpersonal skills and personal judgment to achieve goals
- Experience in Banking domain.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
calendar_today2 days ago