Chennai-BOB-Team Leader - Operations (BB-CD2B3)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
Position Title : Team Leader Operations
Position Purpose : Team Leader is responsible for the end to end payroll deliverables. Ensures the team associates are well trained to handle payroll deliverables
Key Responsibilities :
* Responsible for scheduling work for his/her team associates
* Verifies all the deliverables and ensure error free delivery.
* Ensures that the delivery schedules are smooth and is maintained as per client SLA’s
* Is responsible to train associates and motivate them
* Handles client employee queries on all payroll related areas
* Ensures adherence to established policies &procedures
* Treat the Risks which are associated with the project
* Maintaining confidentiality and integrity of information at all times.
* Ensuring they are familiar with and comply with information security policies and standards that relate to their work.
* Ensuring they are aware of their access rights.
* Reporting information security incidents including suspected viruses immediately.
ADP Leadership Expectations :
* Strategy and Planning: Answers the question "Where are we going?"
* Results Accountability: Focuses on ensuring we attain objectives
* Financial Management: Applies understanding of ADP financial levers to achieve business results
* Impactful Communication: Flexes Communication methods to engage with people
* Building Talent: Deliberately builds capability for short and long term
* Relationship Building: Develops internal and external relationships required for success
* Client Focus: Explicitly factors client perspective into decision making
* Outside — In Perspective: Understands and acts upon trends in the external market
* Bias for Growth: Takes bold action to strengthen business results
* Graduate with 6+ plus years of experience in handling operations and anchoring a small team
Qualifications / Certifications :
Graduate with 6+ plus years of experience in handling a small team.
* Bachelor’s degree in related area of study.
* Should have knowledge in payroll & tax related areas
* Learn quickly and take ownership of responsibilities
* Being analytical and effective
* Problem solving
* Attention to details
* Good spoken and written communications
* Competent in MS Word / Excel
* Copes well under pressure & with uncertainty
* Preparing concise documentation
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
calendar_today4 days ago