SAS Developer (BB-8F530)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
A technology-oriented developer is needed to join the Risk Finder team within the Enterprise Risk Technology space, to assist with the implementation of a strategic regulatory risk reporting platform to cater to various programs like FRTB, Historical Simulation, Counterparty Credit Risk and Stress Testing scenarios. Risk Finder Operational Services is the in-memory data analytics platform to generate various Risk metrics for the bank.
A strong technologist, self-starter, who is comfortable with independent engagement across functions is expected.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Strong hands on development in SAS with exposure to SAS Risk Dimensions and High Performance Data Analytics with experience in front to back implementation.
- Participation in product feature design and documentation
- Product BAU deliveries and Level 3 production defects fixes.
- Ownership at product delivery level.
- Analyze and load data in LASR Analytic Server.
- Develop ETL procedures from relational sources and design reporting base tables using SAS Visual Analytics.
- Design and develop processes using SAS High Performance Analytics Suite, which includes understanding of SAS In-Memory processing.
- Good knowledge of SAS Components like SAS Metadata, SAS Web-tier,SAS Compute.
- Proven knowledge of design and development of ETL Processes using SAS.
This role is for a developer with strong core application or system programming skills in SAS, its associated technologies with good exposure to concepts and/or technology across the broader spectrum. Enterprise Risk Technology covers a variety of existing systems and green-field projects.
Qualifications & Experience
- Understanding of SAS Programming concepts including and not limited to SAS macro, SAS grid computing, SAS In-Memory processing.
- Must include good experience in designing and developing ETL procedures from relational sources and designing reporting base tables using SAS Visual Analytics.
- Developing SAS scripts to load data into HDFS and LASR servers; creating customized drill-down reports using Report Designer in SAS VA; developing SAS programs using Macros; utilizing SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Data Integration Studio, and SAS Management Console to develop ETL programs, create SPK files, and perform administrative tasks, including creating and authorizing users, designing data libraries and servers, and scheduling ETL flows.
- Hands on experience in SAS Administration role monitoring of SAS infrastructure.
- Understanding of Hadoop concepts and SAS- Hadoop architecture w.r.t. Data Transport between Hadoop – LASR
- Strong hands-on development track record with end to end development cycle involvement and delivery ownership.
- Good exposure to computational concepts and data structures.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of risk and derivatives pricing (optional)
- Understanding of Big Data concepts and NoSQL is an added advantage
- Exposure to SAS Risk Dimension and SAS HP Risk are additional advantage.
- Experience of Data Analytics platforms is advantageous.
- Banking experience, particularly in risk
BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc [comp sci]
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
calendar_today4 days ago