Manager, TI&SC - Quality & Food Safety (BB-D8CF2)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
Job Descriptions Title: Manager, TI&SC - Quality & Food Safety
Location – Gurgaon
What You’ll Do for Us:
- The scope of the role is OU quality, food safety, and including the entire Beverages for life (B4L) product portfolio, packaging, manufacturing, distribution and marketplace, QSE performance excellence enablement.
- Support all Quality, food safety and occupational health & safety projects throughout all the countries in OU with support of OU QSE Director. Address and eliminate all existing and potential Quality and food safety issues in the spirit of continuous improvement.
- Based on the global QSE strategy and OU goals and roadmap for achieving short- and long-term QSE excellence goals. Ensure the compliance with Quality and Food Safety requirements in finished products and manufacturing operations by monitoring the performance and execution of corrective actions needed for metrics/programs.
- The OU QFS manager will closely work with FBO, CBO and contract manufacturer/co-packer QFS managers to implement QFS strategies and policies to protect and enhance TCCC resources, assets, trademarks and corporate reputation, through product, package, process and plant approvals. Develop and implement process and technology validation tools to support supply chain capacity planning to grow the portfolio.
- Conduct post launch reviews to track the effectiveness of new product introductions and line validation process to key stakeholders using appropriate metrics that reflect performance capability to meet market deadlines.
- Support accelerated progress of the QFS systems and programs while ensuring global quality quality-by-design (QbD) leadership through partnership governance and innovation across the B4L supply chains.
- Provide support to Franchise QFS Managers on implementing and monitoring The Coca-Cola Quality System (KORE) and ensure products, packages, ingredients, services, fountain operations and production facilities comply with the requirements of KORE and local regulations.
- Support H&S systems and programs while ensuring best-in-class leadership through partnership, governance and innovation across the B4L supply chains. In collaboration with the OU Health and safety manager, QFS franchise Operation managers, bottler QSE leads.
- Implement all global QFS methodology, standards and requirements for product, package and processes, distribution and marketplace
- Manage and execute the development of OU Quality, Food Safety & Occupational health and Safety improvement activities throughout the value chain to protect people, product, package and trademark integrity, and improve QFS performance. Manage knowledge and best practices sharing across plants.
- Support QSE culture transformation to ensure QSE culture excellence is a core value embedded in everything we do across the system.
- Innovation: support for all technical operational QFS aspects that protects and enhances our corporate reputation. Ensure efficient and effective QFS reporting systems are in place to ensure bottlers have access to appropriate qualified information.
- Organize and manage co-packer management in OU to prevent business disruption. Conduct quality and safety assessment, authorization process for entire plant, line capability. Conduct facility design, line approval, production authorization. Provide technical support and guidance, and follow up corrective action plans, ensure full implementation and compliance of KORE QSF requirements
- Direct involvement and implementing of the key QFS related projects with Bottling Partners together with Franchise QFS Manager.
- Provide support to Franchise QFS Managers to Identify training needs and organize training and support in the development and implementation of training programs within the region (e.g. Sensory, Fountain Quality, QMP Water Systems, etc.)
- Position requires experience in working multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment. There is a need for ability to work in various business/social and Bottling Cultures, understanding and maintaining different approaches for the best interaction with Bottling plants to achieve desired results.
Qualifications & Requirements
+ 5 years of quality, food Safety, occupational health and safety experience in Food & Beverage industry
Cross-functional communication: Collaborate and coordinate with functions including: OU Technical and Supply chain team, corporate QSE team, Bottling partners, CPS, external parties, key customers (McD’s, burger King etc.)
Work with internal functions and networks - R&D, CPS, SRA, PACS, SC. consistently communicate across the OU and TCCS a culture with "driving QSE maturity and culture to enable QFS excellence” is possible mindset.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
calendar_today3 days ago