Automated Test Design and Development Engineer
Found in: Talent IN
Test Engineer 2
Generate test requirements from feasibility assessments & product functional
ATE System Design - Electronics
Selection of test instrumentation and protocols
Generate mechanical fixture requirements and work with fixture design team
ATE Software Development in LabVIEW/TestStand for test automation.
Interaction with suppliers for HW selection & procurement
ATE System integration and verification
Operate and troubleshoot data acquisition systems and test equipment such as
oscilloscopes, multi-meters, function generators, power supplies, temperature, humidity,
force, pressure, and flow measurement transducers
Onsite Installation & Post delivery support.
• Candidate should have worked in NI LabVIEW, TestStand for at least 3-4 Years.
• Should be familiar with various NI toolkits and add-on modules like NI LabVIEW Report
generation toolkit, LabVIEW Database toolkit,etc..
• Should have functional test development experience using standard test equipment from OEMs
like NI, KeySight,
• Candidate should have good communication skills, presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of analog and digital electronics that includes schematic reading and understanding
• Knowledge on Database, driver development, communication protocols
• Requires cross-functional engagement with Operations, Engineering, and Manufacturing.
• CLAD (certified Labview associate developer)
• Ready valid passport / VISA will be a plus point.
• Candidate may need to travel abroad depending on project requirements.
• Shorter joining period.
calendar_today2 days ago