Sales Executive - Lucknow, India - Janardan Farms and Resort

Janardan Farms and Resort
Janardan Farms and Resort
Verified Company
Lucknow, India

4 days ago

Deepika Kaur

Posted by:

Deepika Kaur

beBee Recuiter


Description
Marketing and sale of hospitality products or Apartments/flats Inventory/packages & schemes of our projects planning/construction.


  • Sales Executive has to operate from the Head office under the instructions of the General Manager Sales in Lucknow head office.
  • Sales executives need to have high self-confidence to achieve the target and should not indulge in any experiment with our marketing system. He should be confident with his marketing abilities and ultimately leading to conversion of sales.
  • Sales executives must possess communication skills in terms of the ability to negotiate, convince, self and influence professionals, corporate employees and/or tourists ultimately leading to conversion of the sale.
  • Sales Executive needs to develop its team of Marketing agents by appointing them from his sources so as to achieve the targets as defined time to time by Lucknow Sales office.
  • If any client meeting is there, prior approval needs to be taken from the reporting officer, before leaving the work table.
  • You need to be on the working table and on video call with your mobile location sharing with the reporting office during office hours.
  • MIS and portal attendance to be given.
  • Arranging all travelling requirements of the guests and visiting the property along with the clients to ensure that the commitment with the clients are met at all levels right from start to end of the visit.
  • Achieve sales targets.
  • Customer service/ customer relations - a proactive attitude with the clients is needed & the ability to deal promptly with any issues as and when they arise.
  • Completion of all relevant paperwork accurately and promptly.
  • Responsible for safekeeping & recording of all payments from clients.
  • Plan and promote new schemes/ programs for customers.

Training:


  • You will undergo a training period of 6 working days.
  • During the training period, no reimbursement will be made.
  • You will be required to show your output based on your experience clubbed with our product training in this training period.
  • You are required to get at least one sale during the training period so as to qualify for joining.
  • Your joining will be done when you successfully complete the training.

Targets:


  • Your financial target will be "6 times of the monthly salary of yours and your team clubbed together.
2.

5% incentive will be given, if the team exceeds target in any month "clubbed together of you & your team.


Salary Pattern:


  • You will be paid 25% hike on your last salary drawn from your last working company or if the same is missing then you need to give IT return details/bank account statement for that year to prove your income.
  • You need to put your all strength to achieve a total sales revenue generation of 6 times of your fixed salary.
  • You will be paid 30% of the salary as a fixed part and the rest 70% on prorata basis of the target achieved on totality.
  • You are required to achieve at least 50% of the target, so as to qualify for future employment with the company.
  • In case of underperformance you will be relieved from the position and your reimbursement will be done on a pro rata basis as per your actual target achieved.

Termination of Appointment:


  • For not at all achieving the target for 3 subsequent months, your termination will be processed without any reimbursement or payment and no claim will be entertained in this regard.

Education Background:


  • PG / UG in Marketing or equivalent.
  • Diploma in Marketing & Sales also preferred.

Desired Work Experience:


Salary:
₹8, ₹27,634.55 per month


Shift:

  • Day shift

Education:


  • Bachelor's (preferred)

More jobs from Janardan Farms and Resort