Asset Record Management System
Keeping track of the assets of the organization is an important activity that can save organizations money and time. Businesses have a wide range of assets that include fixed and liquid assets. It is important for a business to be able to manage its assets and use them to get the maximum possible returns.
ARMS helps enterprises create, allocate, deallocate the asset. It provides a complete log of the asset transactions. The key features of ARMS are described as under.
Key Features of ARMS
1) Add Assets into System
2) User Configurable Asset Name
3) Dedicated Folder for Asset Documents
4) Allocation and Deallocation
Click here for : Top 7 reasons why Asset Record Management System is important.
- Better Procurement Planning: The management would have a clear understanding of the asset in stock and the usage pattern in the past timeframe. The procurement plan can be made accordingly. That can avoid an over-procurement.
- Keeping Track: It can tell where the assets are located, by whom they are used, and when changes were made to them.
- Ease in Maintenance: Some assets require maintenance on regular basis to keep them abreast with their performance. The ARMS can help you achieve the same.
If your enterprise is missing a simple yet robust asset management system, do contact us. We would be glad to help you out with this solution.
Original Source here: Asset Record Management System
Chronoscan Introduction: · Chronoscan is a complet ...
The QR code is no longer a new term for techies as ...
You have no groups that fit your search