bariatric surgery Market Key Players, Competitive Landscape, Growth, Statistics, Revenue and Industry Analysis Report by 2028
Rising prevalence of obesity and diabetes globally are among some major factors driving global bariatric surgery market revenue growth
Market Size – USD 2.41 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 9.0%, Market Trends – Advancements in minimally invasive surgeries
he global bariatric surgery market size is expected to reach USD 4.81 Billion at a steady CAGR of 9.0% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research.
Furthermore, the report provides a comprehensive analysis of the factors that are likely to bolster or impede the growth of the market in the coming years. The report considers the COVID-19 pandemic that is currently unfolding as a key market influencer. The report provides a thorough estimation of the overall impact of the pandemic on the Bariatric Surgery market and its vital segments. The report also discusses the impact of the pandemic across different regions of the market. It also offers a current and future assessment of the impact of the pandemic on the Bariatric Surgery market.
Get a sample of the report from
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In February 2021, Carrum Health expanded options for weight loss surgery in mid-west through partnership with the Bariatric Centre of Kansas City (BCKC). The centre has performed over 17,000 surgeries and the partnership will help improve quality of lives with improved access to high-quality bariatric surgery.
- Assisting devices segment is expected to register steady increase in revenue growth during the forecast period as these devices are widely used in minimally invasive surgeries which require immediate closure of small incisions.
- Non-invasive or minimally invasive surgeries enable completion of weight loss surgery without need for making a large, open incision. There are various types of minimally invasive surgeries such as single-site weight loss surgery, laparoscopic weight loss surgery, robotic weight loss surgery, and endoscopic techniques.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to increasing obesity rates in countries in the region. Increasing government-supported funding and research activities has also been supporting revenue growth of the North America market.
- Key players in the market include Medtronic PLC, Allergan Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Johnson and Johnson, Olympus, Apollo Endosurgery, Inc., Conmed Corporation, Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Mediflex Surgical Procedures, and GI Dynamics Inc.
Request a sample of Bariatric Surgery Market report @
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Answered by the Report:
Which region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
What are the recent technological and product advancements occurring in the market?
What are the key strategies adopted by the prominent players in the Bariatric Surgery market?
What are the key product types and applications of the Bariatric Surgery industry?
What is the outcome of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis?
How is the competitive landscape of the Bariatric Surgery market?
Who are the key players in the industry?
What is the growth rate of the industry over the coming years?
What will be the valuation of the Bariatric Surgery Market by 2028?
Emergen Research has segmented the global bariatric surgery market on the basis of device, surgery, procedure, end-use, and region:
- Device Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Implantable Devices
- Electrical Stimulation Devices
- Gastric Bands
- Gastric Emptying Systems
- Gastric Balloon Systems
- Assisting Devices
- Closure Device
- Suturing Device
- Stapling Device
- Implantable Devices
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web:
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs
Near Infrared (NIR) spectroscopy Near Infrared (NIR) spectroscopy Market Key Companies, Business Opportunities, Competitive Landscape and Industry Analysis Research Report by 2028
The global · Near Infrared (NIR) spectroscopy mark ...
minimally invasive surgical systems Market Size, Business Opportunities By Leading Players, Share, Development, Expansion, Merger, Acquisition, New Product Launches, and Pricing Analysis
The global · minimally invasive surgical systems m ...
You have no groups that fit your search