Create A Custom Post Login Action in Liferay DXP 7.1
While working in the Liferay DXP 7.1 environment, we often need to perform a certain action when a user logs in to the Liferay server. To achieve this, we need to programmatically perform some action when a user logs in. I have put together the steps which would help a Liferay practitioner perform that action and save the development time.
To give you a small example, suppose, we want to send an email notification to the admin when a user logs in to the Liferay server. By implementing the steps mentioned in this blog, the same can be achieved.
Click this and read more about Liferay development services
1) Java 1.8
It can be downloaded from https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html
2) Liferay DXP 7.1 bundled with tomcat.
It can be downloaded from https://www.liferay.com/products/dxp/trial-download
3) Eclipse/Liferay Developer Studio (For reference here I am using eclipse toolbar)
Proceed with the following step-by-step procedure to create your Liferay DXP 7.1 CustomLoginAction action.
1) Once you are done with the above-mentioned prerequisites and have completed the basic Liferay Environment Setup, your screen should look like the below-mentioned image.
2) In Eclipse select Liferay as your current perspective.
3) Go to File->New->Liferay Work Space Project and enter details as shown in below image.
4) Click Finish after entering details and your newly created Liferay workspace project structure should look something as shown in below image.
Original source here with the related screenshot: Create A Custom Post Login Action in Liferay DXP 7.1
We have developed a custom page in Alfresco to lis ...
Keeping track of the assets of the organization is ...
You have no groups that fit your search