Everything You Should Know About Gaskets
Gaskets, PTFE Sheet Gaskets, Expanded PTFE Sheet Gaskets, Ring Joint Gaskets, Metal Jacketed Gaskets Manufacturers, Suppliers, & Stockists in India.
What Are Gaskets?
A gasket is a mechanical seal that fills the gap between two or more mating surfaces, preventing leakage from or into the joined objects when they are compressed. Given the possible financial and safety consequences of faulty or leaking gaskets, it's vital that the right gasket material is chosen for the job. In a mechanical assembly, a gasket is a deformable material that is used to generate a static seal and maintain that seal under varied operating circumstances.
A flat material, such as paper, rubber, silicone, metal, cork, felt, neoprene, nitrile rubber, fibreglass, polytetrafluoroethylene (also known as PTFE or Teflon), or a plastic polymer, is used to make gaskets.
Gasco INC is a leading Gaskets Manufacturers, Suppliers, & Stockists in India. Gaskets have been designed in accordance with national and international industry standards, using high-quality raw materials and cutting-edge technology.
Types Of Gaskets :
Ring Joint Gaskets, Metal Jacketed Gaskets, Spiral Wound Metallic Gaskets, PTFE Sheet Gaskets, Expanded PTFE Sheet Gaskets
GASKETS SPECIFICATION, GRADES, SIZE & MATERIALS
- Gasket Sizes - Gaskets are available from 1/2 NB – 24 NB
- Gasket Standards - ASME B16.20 Gaskets, ASME B16.21 Gaskets
- ASME B16.20 Stainless Steel Gaskets - Stainless Steel 304 Gasket, Stainless Steel 316 Gasket, Stainless Steel 347 Gasket, Stainless Steel 410
- Other Materials - Low Carbon Steel Gasket, Carbon steel Gasket, 4 – 6% Chrome 1/2% Moly Gaskets, 20Cb-3(Alloy 20 Gasket), Hastelloy B2 Gasket, Hastelloy C276 Gasket, Incoloy 800 Gasket, Inconel 600 Gasket, Inconel X750 Gasket, Monel 400 Gasket, Nickel 200 Gasket, Titanium Gasket
- Outside Diameter - The gasket outside diameter tolerance for NPS 1⁄2 through NPS 8 is ±0.8 mm; for NPS 10 through NPS 24, +1.5 mm, −0.8 mm.
- Inside Diameter - The gasket inside diameter tolerance for NPS 1⁄2 through NPS 8 is ±0.4 mm; for NPS 10 through NPS 24, ±0.8 mm.
- Thickness - The gasket thickness tolerance is ±0.13 mm measured across the metallic portion of the gasket, not including the filler, which may protrude slightly beyond the metal.
- Test Certificate - Manufacturer Test Certification En 3.1 and 3.2, IBR Test Certificate
APPLICATION AND USES OF GASKETS
Gasco INC is one of the leading Gaskets Manufacturers, Suppliers, & Stockists in India. Gaskets are used in the building and construction industries, the petrochemical industry, the oil and gas industry, and the chemical industry.
Gaskets is used in Process industry
Gaskets is used in Petrochemical industry
Gaskets is used in Chemical industry
Gaskets is used in Pharmaceutical industry
Gaskets is used in Pulp and paper industry
Gaskets is used in Food and beverage industry
Gaskets is used in Sugar industry
Gaskets is used in Flange connections
Gaskets is used in Pipe connections
For More Information Visit Us : Gasco INC
You have no groups that fit your search