Jethalal and DigiMenu
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is one of the most-watched shows on Indian television. It’s like F.R.I.E.N.D.S of Indian television. One can never get bored of the unbeatable comedy skills that all the characters in the show depict in their own style. They have made more than 3200 episodes till now. Each one of them is full of comedy, laughter, and togetherness. Each episode increases the integrity of the viewer as the story highlights some of the other moral value in it. Following the day-to-day routine, one or the other character falls into some trap, and all the residents of Gokul Dham society come to his/her rescue altogether.
Character of Jethalal
Jethalal, from TMKOC, is my favorite character. He is a happy-go-lucky kind of man who swings his hands back and forth while walking. He is a genuine foodie. I adore his unbreakable love for Jalebi and Fafara. His legitimate sense of comedy that doesn’t involve any vulgarity is well appreciated. He calls himself a Kuchi Manu (man of Kutch – biggest district in Gujarat) and has proved to be one by facing non-stop problems without losing hope in the show. Jethalal has been an inspiration for all the one-sided lovers as he is seen doing good with even small conversations with his forever crush Babita, another character from TMKOC, playing the role of Jethalal’s neighborhood crush. Besides that, Jethalal’s respect for his father is beyond explanation. Even as an adult, he listens to his father’s advices and follows them trying not to let his father down.
Jethalal’s problems arrive when his impatient side overpowers his integrity. He losses it when he is made to wait for anything for that matter. He is cast as a lazy man who is impatient but in control of his moral principles. Be it waiting for a cab, be it any client, be it a fun party, be it a waiter in the restaurant or arrival of food after ordering, Jethalal has a hard time being kept on await.
Well, we have news for Jethalal. We have developed a technology that eliminates all the waiting in a restaurant. Be it a waiter or ordering and payment, all the processes have been summarized into a QR code.
Bringing forth, DigiMenu - best QR code contactless digital menu for restaurants.
Introduction of DigiMenu
DigiMenu is a website that digitizes paper menus of restaurants. Disguised in QR code, working of the restaurant is made smooth and quick with the development of such a website. The entire process of dining in a restaurant has been summed up in a QR code. The paper menus have been replaced with digital menus. Virtual food order has been replaced with online food ordering and cash payment has been replaced with online payment. Single scan directs the customers to the menu and so on. It is the easiest and the most convenient form of dining in a restaurant as it doesn’t involve unnecessary waiting and reduces contact.
Along with contactless dining, a QR code system benefits a restaurant in many ways.
Benefits of DigiMenu
- The menu is the first medium of conversation between the restaurant and the customers. A digitized menu will leave an impressive impact on customers as it involves technology – the future of the world.
- Once the mood is ruined, it becomes hard to go back to normal. Quick service will provide peace of mind to customers like Jethalal and save their day.
- Contactless dining will help practice sanitization in the restaurant. A hygienic restaurant is one step closer to success.
- Digital orders will not leave any room for confusion. Smooth service is another goal of every restaurant.
- Online ordering will give access to customer’s details which can be used to improve marketing strategy and promote the restaurant.
- Going digital means saving paper, indirectly helping nature, and making a contribution to its betterment.
- DigiMenu doesn’t charge any fee before or after digitizing the menu. Hence, it is a free investment in a growing future.
- Communicating with the customers even after they leave the restaurant will help you build a bond with them. A good bond is always a plus point.
Jethalal’s issue has been resolved and he is having a good time with his new buddy DigiMenu. It is time for your move.
QR-based service works with the digital menu. Your ...
It has been said that Growth and Comfort don’t coe ...
You have no groups that fit your search