Need solutions to Visa queries? Keep reading…
A Returning Resident Visa is for people who want to re-settle in the UK, having left the country for a particular span of time. The process of applying depends on how long you have been outside the country for and many other factors. Like, if you have left the country and not returned for more than 2 years, you have to apply for a visa before travelling to the UK.
Things to know before applying:
- You need to have your previous and current passports.
- Documents that validate you living in the UK before
- Did not receive any public funding assistance to leave the UK
- Documents that represent your current situation and why you are living outside the UK
- The fee for the application of the visa is £516,
- The process after the application until receiving your visa, is also determined by the place you are applying from.
If you are a returning resident looking to get your visa sorted, these are some requirements to apply for one. Going further, there are more guidelines which you will have to keep in mind.
If you are having difficulty or are facing confusion in terms of applying by yourself, we have the right solution for you….
Our team of UK immigration lawyers and experts from the field will analyze, modify and guide to prepare for a successful visa application, saving you time and money!
You can reach out to our UK immigration lawyers and experts on email@example.com
Our UK Returning Resident visa lawyers based in India (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chandigarh) and UK (London) – consulting clients online from all around the world over Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp and if they want to meet us in person, they can do that presently at our offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
You have no groups that fit your search