About AYESHA SALEEM:
Analytical and goal-oriented team player with more than 6 years of experience in the banking industry. Self-motivated and eager to guide and learn from peers.
HSBC INM (The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited India)
Client service manager (Business banking) /Customer Onboarding & CDD Analyst June 2018 - Present
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Liaise with the client to gather detailed client information and supporting documentation required to complete the CDD profile including Financial Crime Risk Review (FCRR) and Know Your Customer (KYC)
• Review and check for completeness of CDD information and supporting documentation before submitting the case to CDD Operations for review and approval
• Act as a point of escalation for Service Delivery and escalate a case to the Relationship Manager if the client is not cooperating
• Take ownership for the development of an onboarding plan and the creation of the client application pack
• Handle requests for additional information from CDD Operations and liaise further with the client as required
• Ensure Customer Turn Around Times (TAT) are agreed, and the associated SLA’s are visible and managed with all involved parties
• Ensure the client is able to successfully activate the cash account and is in receipt of the ‘tools’ required for channel access
• Be an active member of the team and a strong team-player
• Strong communication both upwards and at peer level
• Ensure that any data input is dealt with in a timely manner and in the correct and consistent format
• Maintain an environment in which compliance and risk control are a key performance criteria
• Control of workflow processes, adhering to all associated procedures
• Actively participate in the development and refinement of the internal control/process environment to optimize the customer service proposition whilst maintaining the above
HSBC Electronic Data Processing India Pvt. Ltd.
Customer Service Executive July 2016 -June 2018
Inbound Customer Service:
• Working for a voice based process, providing excellent, efficient and proactive customer driven service to UK customers.
• Dedicated to continuously improve on product/procedure knowledge.
• Conduct Daily Devotion to discuss about team stats as and when applicable.
• Create a supportive work environment driven by people centric values.
• Exhibit ownership in order to meet business requirements.
• Good understanding of HSBC Values and Principles & implemented them on day to day business
Bachelors of business management in Finance (BBM) from NMKRV Institute.
Pre-University education in Science from NMKRV Institute.
Professionals in the same Banking / Loans sector as AYESHA SALEEM
Professionals from different sectors near Bengaluru, Bengaluru Urban
Other users who are called AYESHA
Jobs near Bengaluru, Bengaluru Urban
ATS Automation Bengaluru, India
Job Summary: · The IT Security Analyst performs two core functions for the enterprise. The first is the day-to-day operations of the in-place security solutions while the second is the identification, ...
Dubai Jobs, Gulf Jobs, Jobs in Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait - Boyen Haddin & The Giant HR Consultant Bangalore Urban, India ₹800,000 - ₹1,200,000 per year
Job description 5-7 years5+ years' experience with development and configuration of Windchill PLM · 5+ years' experience leading projects required · Should have strong technical experience on PTC Wind ...
Fortanix Bengaluru, India Full time
About Us: · Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world's most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains dat ...