HR Business Partner
About Catherine Dsilva:
Proactive and competent HR professional with about 4 years of experience and a strong track record of delivering top performance with excellent relationship management skills, successfully and consistently delivering the responsibilities thereby streamlining HR. Gained expertise in HR Business Partnering, Team Leading, Talent Acquisition, Performance Mapping, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Talent Management, Stakeholder Management, Digital Transformation, Learning and Development (L&D), Organizational Development (OD), Account Management, Induction & Onboarding among many others.
● Independently lead a team and managed core HR functions including Talent Acquisition, Performance Appraisals, Talent Management, Manpower Planning,
Employee life cycle, Payroll, Employee Engagement, stakeholder management and other HRBP activities including budgeting, L&D, Gap Analysis, Succession Planning, Policy re-structuring, Organizational Development, Business restructuring / transformation etc.
● Recognized for highest performance.
● Skilled in maintaining effective employee relations by guiding the employees in matters pertaining to performance plans, salary, policies, structures and so on.
Key Responsibilities Handled
Induction & Onboarding:
● Providing an objective view of the organization culture and work ethics to new joiners in my team
● End to End Employee Onboarding
● Designed Welcome Guides
● Handling a structured Induction programs for all new joiners in my team, ensuring to collect all filled necessary Documents.
Performance Management and Mapping:
● End to End implementation of Performance Management process (Merit & Bonus / Management by Objectives etc).
● Monitoring and Implementation of Performance Improvement Plans
● Ensuring the timely issuance of Regularization / Confirmation Letters on successful completion of Training / Probation of the employees in coordination with the concerned.
● Developing and implementing training calendars for L&D and OD.
● Designing engagement / activity / fun calendar
● Design and implement holiday planners
● Host corporate events
● Rewards and Recognitions
● Arranged offsite trips
● Lead Employee Engagement initiatives and designed emailers (Internal Communication)
Policy Making & Implementation
● Creation of new policies & processes & reengineering of existing policies & practices to enrich Employee experience
● Preparing all SOPs and process notes for across domains in HR
● Policy Re-structuring
● Handling end to end employee life cycle management
● Confirmations, Promotions, Transfers & Contract Renewals
● Formulation & implementation of the Talent Acquisition strategy based on Business forecast, Manpower Planning with Business Leaders.
● Lead Bulk Hiring initiatives in coordination with stakeholders.
● Worked closely with Stakeholders in preparing their Annual Business Plan. ● Lead Campus Hiring and Employee Referral Program
● Vendor Management
● Attendance Tracking & Management
● Coordination for other payroll payments like PF, ESIC, PT, OT, Deputation, Advances.
Key Responsibilities Handled
Other HRBP / HR Business Partnering Activities:
● HR Dashboards
● Stakeholder Management
● Audits (400+ Employees)
● Data Analysis
● RAG Analysis
● GAP Analysis
● Trend Analysis
● Digital Transformation
● Retention Analysis
● Design and Implementation of new programs
● Generating monthly reports by conducting reviews and identifying problem areas and providing tactical, operational and administrative solutions to speed up delivery
● Recruitment TAT Analysis
● Succession Planning
● Conducting Employee Satisfaction Survey
● Employee Grievance Management
● Facilitate Skip Level Meetings with Employees
● Training calendars
● Engagement calendars and subsequent budgetings
● Other SHRM activities
● Post Graduate Diploma in Management Studies (Human Resources) from St. Francis Institute of Management and Research (SFIMAR) (2021- 2023)
● Post Graduation – Masters of Commerce from MK College (2021- 2023)
● Graduation – Bachelor of Management Studies (HR) from Don Bosco College Kurla (2017- 2020)
Professionals in the same Human Resources sector as Catherine Dsilva
Professionals from different sectors near Mumbai, Maharashtra
Jobs near Mumbai, Maharashtra
Apparel Group India Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai, India ₹500,000 - ₹800,000 per year
Job Summary: · The account manager - website will be responsible for managing the workings of all our websites on salesforce commerce cloud. The ideal candidate should have worked in ecommerce and sho ...
SRV Realtech India Pvt Ltd Thane, India
Job Summary · Making Travel and other arrangements · Handling Day to Day Secretarial Work. Administration responsibilities · Follow up within the department to ensure completion of assignments, intera ...
Lakme Academy Powered by Aptech Thane, India
Sales, marketing, enquiry, counselling · Salary: · ₹12,736.09 - ₹31,976.72 per month · Schedule: · Day shift · Supplemental pay types: · Performance bonus · Ability to commute/relocate: · Thane, Mahar ...