Glen M J
Technical Writer | Product Knowledge Curation
About Glen M J:
As an experienced technical writer and project management professional, I specialize in creating and managing technical and procedural documentation for a wide range of products and processes. My expertise includes writing and editing reference manuals, product manuals, user guides, and other technical documents, with a keen eye for detail and a focus on ensuring accuracy and clarity.
I have a strong background in collaborating with engineers, programmers, and project managers to fully understand the products or processes being documented, conducting research on product samples, and determining the type of publication that will best serve the project requirements. I also have extensive experience in assessing the audience's needs and adjusting the tone and technical terms of the documentation to ensure that it is easily understood.
My technical excellence extends to authoring and publishing tools such as Madcap Flare, Oxygen XML, and QuickSilver, and I am skilled in product knowledge curation and timely updation via DocSpace, Azure Wiki, and Zendesk Wiki. Additionally, I excel in requirement gathering, POC preparation, and product demos, and have a proven track record of handling project audits, including TIPA assessments, information security audits, and GDPR compliance.
In my previous role as a Process Documentation and Project Management Support professional, I managed the launch and implementation of the IT Service Management organization, defining objectives, scope, and deliverables for the project. I also conducted audits and governance tasks and initiatives, managed vendors and third-party stakeholders, and served as a transition and configuration manager for multiple projects. With my expertise in service management and delivery, I supported multiple cross-functional technical teams to deliver their objectives in fast-paced and complex programs and projects.
As a founding member of the AMS automation practice of the organization, I also have experience in BA and QA activities and support and sales documentation. Overall, I am a dedicated and results-driven professional with a passion for producing high-quality technical documentation that meets the needs of both the client and the end user.
- Write and edit technical documents including reference manuals and product manuals. Create and manage procedural documentation such as user guides and manuals.
- Meet with engineers, programmers, and project managers to learn about specific products or processes.
- Research product samples to fully understand the product.
- Determine the type of publication that will best serve the project requirements. Assess the audience needs for whom the technical and procedural documentation is intended; adjust tone and technical terms to meet those needs and ensure understanding.
- Technical excellence in Authoring and publishing tools like Madcap Flare, Oxygen XML, QuickSilver etc
- Process Documentation and Project Management Support for multiple clients
- Product knowledge curation and timely updation via docspace, azure wiki and Zendesk wiki
- Requirement gathering, POC preparation, Product Demo
- Handling Project Audits- Internal and external by Clients (Audit includes- TIPA Assessments, Information security Audits, and GDPR compliance)
- Managed the launch and implementation of the IT Service Management organization, defining objectives, scope, and deliverables for the project.
- Conducting Audits and Governance tasks and initiatives.
- Vendor management and third-party stakeholder management
- Transition and Configuration manager for multiple projects
- Service Management and Service Delivery
- The product owner and client POC for multiple clients
- Founding member of the AMS automation practice of the organization
- BA and QA activities
- Support and Sales documentation
- Support multiple cross-functional technical teams to deliver their objectives in fast-paced and complex programs and projects
University of Calicut, Kozhikode — Bachelor of Engineering
June 2009 - May 2013
Professionals who compete with Glen
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Glen M J
Professionals from different sectors near Bengaluru, Bengaluru Urban
Jobs near Bengaluru, Bengaluru Urban
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited Bengaluru, India
Education: · Masters/Bachelors in Electrical / Electronics or Equivalent engineering – · Good analytics skills · Skills: · Good Programming in C/ Matlab / Python or equivalent · Experience in Control ...
We Create Bengaluru, India
2D Graphic Designer job description includes · Understanding the client requirements and brief · Understanding the visual aspects of brands and creating/designing new retail visual merchandising eleme ...
WSP in India Bengaluru, India
ABOUT US · WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical e ...