Hitesh Nanjunda Swamy
About Hitesh Nanjunda Swamy:
I have been in the construction industry with 8+ years of experience. I have been working for the same contractor since 2015. I have completed my Master's in Civil engineering and construction management from Heriot Watt university in the year 2015. I completes my Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering in the year 2013 fron Visvesaraya Technological University, India.
My current role is Senior Quantity Surveyor for SK Enterprises. The current organisation is a main contractor and have been hadling severl Indian Government agencies as client including Indian SPace Resesarch Organisatio(ISRO), Reserve Bank of India(RBI).
With the experience of my previous role as Quanitity Surveyor, I was pormoted to the role of Senior Quantity Surveyor.
I am a registered chartered engineer from The Institution of Engineers, India(IEI).
My current role involves
- Conducting cost analyses to determine the cost of materials, labour, and equipment required for a construction project.
- Regularly monitoring the progress of the construction project to ensure that it aligns with the expected timeline and budget.
- Maintaining accurate records of all construction work and materials used to facilitate the valuation process.
- Certifying the costs of completed construction work and materials for payment purposes.
- Reviewing all subcontractor contracts to ensure that they are complete and accurate.
- Processing all subcontractor payments and reconciling them against the project budget.
- Preparing detailed variation orders that outline the scope of the variation, the impact on cost and timeline, and any other relevant details.
- Preparing detailed final accounts that outline all project costs, including materials, labour, and equipment.
- Preparing tender documents and negotiate with the sub contractors.
I completed my Master's in the year 2015 from Heriot Watt university. The cousre was Civil Engineering and Construction Management. It involved a few technical courses like geotechnical engineering, Stuctural engineering along with that a few management courses like cost management, cash flow, Project management, estimation and a few other.
I also opted to do a additional course on BIM and Revit. I always have been working on AUTO CAD and Microsoft OFFICE. The later two softwares have been a part of me since I started my Bachelor's degree and well versed with them.
Professionals who compete with Hitesh
Professionals in the same Construction / Facilities sector as Hitesh Nanjunda Swamy
Professionals from different sectors near Bengaluru, Bengaluru Urban
Other users who are called Hitesh
Jobs near Bengaluru, Bengaluru Urban
GK Recruiters Pvt Ltd Bengaluru, India
Urgent Vacancy for AUTO PAINTERS for a Leading Company in Oman. · Salary 130-150(OMR) · Qualification: 3-4 years experience and ITI/ Diploma in Automobile Engineering · For a Leading Company in Oman. ...
Infogain Bangalore Urban, India ₹800,000 - ₹1,500,000 per year
Ecolab Bangalore, India Full time
Bachelors Degree in computer science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience · 7+ years of experience working with technology solutions in IT industry. · 5+ years of experience support ...