About shikha mahajan:
I have more than 15 years experience of having worked in People management and Executive/Administrative role. I have been involved in various administrative roles in various aspects of administration. I have a high sense of commitment and value principles and integrity. I am hard working and am always determined to finish the job at hand with commitment, dedication and sincerity. It is a privilege to be the first point of contact.
A competent Graduate in Commerce, result-oriented professional with proven success in Operations with
• Dedicated and focused, able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow to through to achieve
• An independent and self –motivated professional and able to grow positive relationship with clients and
colleagues at all organizational levels.
• Strong Focus on Customer & Client- Strong Functional and Operational Knowledge,
• Driving Results for myself and my team consistently and thereby the Organization.
• Personal Excellence Adapt to Changes and different situations as per client requirements and to ensure
maximum business output
• Assumes ownership and responsibility for the job
• Effective Communicating skills- Collects, interprets and shares information effectively which helps in
building and maintaining a healthy relationship with both internal and external customers
• Time Management and the ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
• Demonstrated respect for Individual concerns and cultural backgrounds.
• Decision making in critical day to day situations.
• Good communication skills - written and oral.
• Good working interpersonal and people leadership skills.
• High result orientation
• Good Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Proven ability to drive teams towards high productivity & sustained performance.
• Knowledge of multiple systems will be an advantage
• Proven Time Management and the ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
• Proven analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Proven ability to write clearly and express him/her well in groups and one to one conversations
• Ability to work independently and multitasking attitude as well as leadership quality
• Highly skilled in administering the departmental work and supervising the staff
• Ability to maintain an excellent relationship with all the stakeholders’ i.e. the management, children,
parents, and staff
• Ability to work as a link between management, staff, and students as well as an ability to oversee the
working process for the better functioning of school
1999 : Completed B.com Honors from Chennai University, Chennai
1999-2000 : Diploma in Computer Basics from ZAP.
1996 : Senior Secondary completed from Sindhi Model senior secondary school, Chennai with 1st
IT Skills: MS Office & Internet Applications
❖ Good knowledge of MS- Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access. pivot table, auto filters, Vlook up,
splits & freeze panes which is used prepare to MIS reports.
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as shikha mahajan
Professionals from different sectors near Indiāl, Udhampur district
Other users who are called shikha
Jobs near Indiāl, Udhampur district
Larsen & Toubro Jammu, India
Mechanical Foreman · Minimum 10 years of experience as TBM Mech Superintendent with minimum 05 years of · experience in Operating Non-EPB, Shielded Rock TBMs. Must have experience · of executing R ...
Marriott Katra, India Paid Work
Job Number · Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry · Location Katra Marriott Resort & Spa, Kolti Bajalan, Katra, Jammu and Kashmir, India · Schedule Full-Time · Located Remotely? N · Relocation? N · Po ...
Convegenius Jammu, India
About us : · ConveGenius is a leading Conversational AI company that is democratizing educational and knowledge services for the mass market. Their knowledge bots have 35M users today. ConveGenius is ...