Sudhir R singh
About Sudhir R singh:
With over 40 years of work experience in the hydrocarbon sector, I am a seasoned project leader with a passion for developing and executing complex and innovative projects. My core competencies include safety management systems, construction safety, and development project management. I am currently the Head of Projects at Nayara Energy, a leading integrated downstream oil company in India. I am driven by the mission of creating value for the stakeholders, enhancing the customer experience, and contributing to the nation's energy security.
At Nayara Energy, I am responsible for overseeing the entire project lifecycle, from feasibility studies and design to commissioning and operations. I have successfully led the development of various projects related to petrochemicals and refinery expansion, ensuring quality, safety, and cost-effectiveness. I have also leveraged my skills in contract management, risk management, and stakeholder engagement to deliver projects on time and within budget. I am proud to be part of a dynamic and diverse team that strives for excellence and innovation in the hydrocarbon sector.
I have been personally involved in developing the entire Project team at Nayara Energy to incorporate all the required skills in the Project team and execute the ongoing/upcoming projects
- Currently leading the Project Management team at Nayara Energy Ltd as Head-Projects.
- Key positions reporting to me are Head-Project Controls, Head-Contracts, Head-Engineering & Construction and Project Director-ADP-1 (current project under execution).
- Apart from the current project under execution (ADP-1 consisting of FCCU Revamp, PRU, O&U facilities and a Polypropylene unit with associated facilities), Engineering for two Refinery revamp projects are in Engineering phase and a major Petrochemical complex is in Define stage.
- Over 40 years of experience in Project Management including Construction, Contracts, Engineering Management throughout the lifecycle of the project from concept to commissioning.
- Have been involved in evaluation of options for expansion, evaluation of licensors/Consultants/Vendors & Contractors, cost estimation, developing execution strategies and Stage-gate approvals from the Board and Shareholders.
- Have successfully led the team to achieve >95% overall progress in 27 Months for the ongoing approx. 1Billion USD project (Final product Polypropylene) despite events like successive Covid waves and Geo-political situation for Nayara Energy Ltd. Also, in process are two Refinery Projects, a large Petrochemical complex and second train of a 20 MMTPA Refinery.
- Have been associated since 2008 with Essar Oil Ltd. (prior to change in shareholding) as Head-Project Co-ordination, Head-Resource Control and Head-Contract Management for their expansion projects. Also, served a short stint as Head-Engineering for their Marketing Division.
- Served as CEO-Pipelines for the BOO business of Essar Group for 2 years and then returned back to Essar Oil to focus on the Petrochemical Expansion.
- Have been associated with Engineers India Ltd., New Delhi; a premier consultancy organisation in the field of Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals, A Public Sector Company, for about 25 years. Starting as field construction engineer, worked in different roles like Inspection Engineer, Discipline Manager, Area Manager, Resident Construction Manager and Project Manager with exposure to Refinery, Petrochemicals and cross-country pipelines.
- A highlight of my career was to serve in the Vigilance Dept and working closely with CBI to get insight into all aspects of project related systems and procedures.
Bachelor or Technology (Mechanical Engineering)
Training in Welding Inspection
Training in Vigilance
Professionals who compete with Sudhir R
Professionals in the same Construction / Facilities sector as Sudhir R singh
Professionals from different sectors near Mumbai, Maharashtra
Other users who are called Sudhir R
Jobs near Mumbai, Maharashtra
Placement Local Mumbai City, India Full time
Housekeeping :- Daily office area Cleaning schedule work with timeline · Cleaning checklist update · HK Manpower schedule · Hygien careness · Housekeeping Consumable Inventory Maintain & order . ...
SHREYAS INDUSTRIES Mumbai City, India Full time
Experience: · 02 04 Years of experience in designing and working experience in sheet metal and solid works. · Drafting using AutoCAD/Micro Stations. Hands-on exp in making Drawings with various views ...
NTT Ltd. Mumbai, India
Title: Senior Sales Specialist - Cyber Security · Location: Mumbai · Experience Level: 8-12 Years · Job Description: · The Sales Specialist role is a quota-bearing sales persona and the purpose is to ...