Embedded Systems Engineer (BB-225C0)
Found in: Whatjobs IN
Embedded Systems Engineer Job Description Embedded Systems Engineer Job Description : 1. Design and prototype cloud- based end- to- end solutions for sensor devices using communication systems, third- party hardware, and custom code.
2. Provide technical guidance and support in conjunction with design and code teams to foster integrations between IoT middleware, hardware suppliers and cloud platforms.
3. Liase with field testing, installation and service teams to be able to cross- reference data from different sources to troubleshoot problems.
4. Acts as the technical specialist for the most complex architectures through identifying and prioritising the architecturally significant requirements, determining the style of the system architecture (i.e., the major system patterns) , and identifying the major functions of the system including the system data, hardware, and software components.
1. Hardware hacking/ programming skills with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel Galileo.
2. Demonstrable relevant experience in the 3GPP world (testing and/ or design of mobile devices or fixed infrastructures; knowledge of RRC, RLC, L1, of GSM, UMTS, LTE)
3. Experience architecting, coding, and deploying, software applications in one or more of: low- level embedded applications; communications systems; web- based applications; or cloud- based applications.
4. Working knowledge of modern web technologies including cloud computing based API's and protocols (REST, JSON, XML, SOAP)
5. Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
Additional Selection Criteria 1. Proficiency in C, C++, Java, PHP
2. Project experience with SQL & NoSQL Databases
3. Experience working in a AGILE development framework.
4. Familiarity with handling big data through MapReduce and Hadoop.
5. Experience in Electronics Projects.
Saturday & Sunday off
Exposure to other departments
Not readable Change text.,
Education B.Tech/B.E (Computers) 10+2 or Below Company Name: Som Imaging Informatics Pvt. Ltd. Company Description:
Som Imaging Informatics Pvt. Ltd. Apply now to be among the first few applicants. Early applicants have high chances of getting a callback from the recruiter. Insights will be displayed once we have enough data available.
Login or Register to view all insights like salary, skills etc of all applicants of this job. Login Register
calendar_today1 day ago