Application Security Architecture Consultant, India - CIS ICC (BB-84266)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an Application Security Architecture Consultant. This role will be involved with building a world-class security technical advisory and thought-leadership organization providing exceptional and practical, technical and logistical direction to its internal customers; enabling Nike to move and innovate rapidly while minimizing risks to the Brand. The focus areas for this role are Security Architecture, Secure Development Lifecycle Management, Application Security (WWW and Mobile), Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance, Consumer, and Business to Business Security within Nike.
The candidate needs to have strong Application Security knowledge, extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate across all areas and levels of the business and to comprehend complex business initiatives, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and be a motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be working with the Application Security Consulting team to perform these key tasks:
* Provide critical input and guidance to ensure that Nike business processes, applications, and solutions are aligned with Corporate Information Security standards when considering key priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite of Nike, Inc.
* Work closely with Nike Business and Technical teams end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
* Partner with internal business and technology teams to provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of Nike’s Global Technology capabilities
* Consult with both technology and business teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements, and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will report into the Application Security Consulting team and work with your peers in Corporate Information Security and partner with internal groups across Nike.WHAT YOU BRING
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management or equivalent work experience.
* 5+ years’ experience in information security or information technology disciplines.
* Strong technical knowledge and confidence in communicating with both highly technical audiences and non-highly technical audiences.
* Ability to adjust communication style and approach, from strategic leadership to highly technical audiences.
* Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions driving towards results.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; proven experience in identifying solutions for complex problems.
* Motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution.
* Proven ability to work within Nike’s matrix to influence and drive results.
* Established cross functional personal network within CIS, Nike Technology, and Nike Business.
* Understanding of CIS’s service catalog, tools, capabilities, and strategic roadmap and priorities.
* Experience with AWS, IAM, SAP, WMS, and Nike’s ITGCs highly beneficial.
* CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, SANS or related certifications strongly preferred but equivalent knowledge will be considered.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
calendar_today1 day ago