About Abhishek Singh:
Risk Management: Analyze and identify fraud trends, in North Am/EMEA/APAC, and helping retention of High Value/Loyal/Moderate Customers.
● Project Management: Scale process gaps, automate redundant process steps, and facilitated cross-collaboration between operations, business, legal, WF, and engineering teams.
● People Management: Manage and monitor team performance, maintain shift statistics, and ensure efficiency and coverage in process operations
● Performance Management: Mentored peers in analytics, providing guidance in areas such as query-building, stats, logic framing, and Tableau reporting, expanding team capabilities in hypothetical analysis, pre/post analysis, descriptive analysis, forecasting, and more.
● Stakeholder Management: Collaborate effectively across multiple disciplines, organizational boundaries, and stakeholder groups and proactively identified and managed project issues and risks to minimize impact on project timelines ensuring successful project delivery.
● Improvement and Automation: Participate in special projects as required, collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and develop automation solutions.
● Conflict Management: Supported internal teams and third-party administrators to resolve employee issues and inquiries as the first point of contact for second-tier queries.
● Risk Analysis and Process Improvement: Analyzed and identified abuse on the platform and enforced actions against bad actors using data analysis and visualization.
● Data Analysis and Reporting: Utilized SQL and Tableau to build solutions for Marketplace Abuse.
● Problem Solving: Assessed problem statements, engaged with stakeholders, and worked on short/long-term fixes to mitigate fraud and improve customer experience.
● Process Improvement: Created and automated WF management of Jira and SIM, optimizing process flow.
● Strategy and Operations: Deep-dived into data, identified root causes, and estimated impact, leading to better tactical and strategic decisions.
● Program Management: Defined program scope, deliverables, and high-quality project plans, consistently adhering to predefined quality measurements to meet business objectives.
● Compliance: Worked closely with People Operations and HRIS to help with compliance and operational excellence.
People Management Expertise: With 7 years of experience at Amazon, I have successfully led and managed teams of investigators, fostering their growth and ensuring high-performance standards. My track record of low attrition and promoting 9 of my repartees demonstrates my commitment to their professional development.
Project Management Skills: I have spearheaded various fraud-related projects and initiatives, showcasing my ability to drive successful outcomes. Examples such as enhancing the Intellectual Property Infringement Reporting Process and leading a global program initiative to reduce promo abuse demonstrate my strategic thinking and impact on mitigating fraud.
Analytical Proficiency: My technical skills in SQL, Python, Jira, and Tableau have enabled me to leverage data analytics platforms effectively. By identifying fraud trends, analyzing data, and making informed decisions, I have contributed to fraud prevention and loss reduction efforts.
Recognition and Awards: My outstanding performance has been recognized through awards such as the PEOPLE CHOICE award, TRMS Excellence Award, INVENTOR award, and ODDEYSEY award. These accolades highlight my exceptional contributions and expertise in the field.
Project Examples: My brief descriptions of projects, such as the enhancement of the IP Infringement Reporting Process and the creation of a robust recognition system, demonstrate my hands-on experience in managing fraud-related projects and my ability to deliver tangible results.
Additionally, one advantage I bring to the table is my immediate availability to start in this role. As I have recently taken a break from work, I am ready to hit the ground running and contribute.
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE) | 2015
Shyamaprasad College | Kolkata
MATRICULATION C.B.S.E | 2010
Apeejay School | Kolkata
LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT (5626e9c9-4b0b-4eee-bb5d-9fea093ec317): Six Sigma Academy Amsterdam
LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT (413bddd5-2b5b-47d5-a14f-06f4aefb6aba): Six Sigma Academy Amsterdam
PMP CERTIFICATION (35 PDU/Contact Hours 2023): Technical Institute of America
RISK MANAGEMENT EXPERT (852fc765-70b5-469f-bc1c-40416a719259): Six Sigma Academy Amsterdam
MYSQL FOR DATA ANALYTICS AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (UC-9d7124ff-bed6-439b-a420-ea07d03d1c8b): 365 Careers
Professionals who compete with Abhishek
Professionals in the same Retail sector as Abhishek Singh
Professionals from different sectors near Kolkata, Kolkata
Other users who are called Abhishek
Jobs near Kolkata, Kolkata
Capgemini Kolkata, India Permanent
Job Description · Responsible for managing teams of on average FTEs and reviewing the JEs, reconciliations. · Should be able to work independently and with less supervision · Responsible for meeting ...
iimjobs Kolkata, India Full time
About the Company: · The company (a B2B Commerce Startup) is revolutionizing the Metal Manufacturing industry with a focus on transforming the procurement and production processes. · As a managed mark ...
Diamondpick Kolkata, India
Management Level – Senior Associate · Exp - 5 – 10 yrs. · Educational Qualification: Any graduation/ post-graduation / B.E/B.Tech/MBA/CA/CMA/any post · qualification · Available location – Bangalore, ...